2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Z51 Suspension, Auto, Kenwood, Chromes, 39k
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Jetstream Blue Met Tintcoat
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 25
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Extended Warranty Available
- Corvette Warehouse
2009 Jet Stream Blue / Black Leather Chevrolet Coupe Z51 Premium Option Package, Automatic, Kenwood Stereo, Removable Top, and the Chrome Wheels with Only 39k Miles!
Jet Stream Blue is one of the most sought after colors in Corvette history.
Only 16,956 Corvettes were produced in 2009 making this a low production year.
8,737 of those produced were coupes.
Only 1,367 Jet Stream Blue Corvettes in that color were made.
Only 650 Jet Stream Blue Coupes were produced.
2009 brought some major breakthroughs to the Corvette production line. All were now equipped with steering wheel controls, cross flag badges, new Bosch ABS systems, traction control, and active handling. This was also the year that brought us the Corvette Racing School with the debut of the ZR1 Corvette, and the GT1 Edition.
This C6 Coupe comes equipped with the Z51 Premium Option Package, automatic transmission, Kenwood Stereo, power locks, power windows, power mirrors, remote keyless entry, removable top, and the Chrome Wheels. It is in excellent condition and has been highly maintained.
FINANCING AVAILABLE / ALL TRADES WELCOME
CALL (972) 620-8200
- Hatch release, push button open with power hatch pulldown
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and outside temperature display
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Floor mats, carpeted
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Storage with lockable glovebox, center console and 2 rear compartments with covers
- Antenna, integral, hidden
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces includes back angle adjustment
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack. Includes (U66) 7-speaker system
- Console, floor 2 covered cup holders, ashtray with cigar lighter, auxiliary power outlet and CD storage
- Oil life monitoring system
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with compass, includes dual reading lights
- Lighting, interior with courtesy, cargo and glovebox
- Instrumentation, electronic analog with Driver Information Center and 2-line display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wheels, 5-split spoke, Silver-painted aluminum 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm), front and 19" x 10.0 " (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm), rear
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body- color
- Headlamps, dual projector lamps, Xenon, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) low-beam tungsten-halogen high-beam with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio, limited slip (Included and only available with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Engine access, rear-opening hood
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion, variable ratio
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent includes transverse composite springs
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, 6.2L V8 SFI (430 hp [320.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 424 lb-ft of torque [572.4 N-m] @ 4600 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel with 3" polished stainless-steel tips
Factory Installed Packages
- WHEELS, 5-SPOKE, FORGED POLISHED ALUMINUM 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) front and 19" x 10.0 " (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm) rear $1,295
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH LEATHER SEATING SURFACES includes back angle adjustment Included
- EBONY, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES Included
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AND MP3 PLAYBACK seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack. Includes (U66) 7-speaker system Included
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment Included
- JETSTREAM BLUE MET TINTCOAT $750
- REAR AXLE, 2.73 RATIO, LIMITED-SLIP, PERFORMANCE $395
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED PADDLE SHIFT WITH AUTOMATIC MODES (Includes (GM8) 2.56 axle ratio.) $1,250
- ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI (430 hp [320.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 424 lb-ft of torque [572.4 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 3LT, Z51, NPP, 6-Speed, Chromes, Only 52k $29,995
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2LT, NPP, CD, Auto, Chrome Wheels, Only 54k $30,995
- 2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2007 Corvette Coupe 2LT, Alpine, Auto, Chromes $29,995
- 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 3LT, Glass Top, Auto, Bose, Chromes, 45k $30,995
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 3LT, F55, Auto, Chrome Wheels, Only 55k $30,995
APR is W.A.C.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.