2012 Chevrolet Corvette 100th Centennial Edt. Grand Sport Auto, Only 34k
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Carbon Flash Metallic
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) V8 SFI
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 25
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Extended Warranty Available
- Corvette Warehouse
2012 Carbon Flash Metallic / Satin Black Leather 100th Centennial Edition Grand Sport Coupe, 3LT Premium Option Package, Automatic Transmission, F55 Magnetic Ride Control, Navigation System, HUD, CD Player, Power Top, and the Grand Sport Centennial Black Alloy Wheels with only 34k Miles!
One-of-a-kind 3LT Centennial Grand Sport with a Perfect CarFax!
100th Centennial Edition Pkg ($4,950.00 Option)
The Chevrolet Motor Company was founded on November 3, 1911. In April 2011, Chevrolet announced that it would celebrate the 100th anniversary of its founding by introducing a “Centennial Edition” Corvette.
2012 Production of Corvettes was 11,647 total units produced.
5,056 were Grand Sports.
2,201 were Centennial Editions.
1,040 were Centennial Edition Grand Sports.
One of the co-founders, Louis Chevrolet, was a fearless race car driver. His reputation on the racetrack helped establish an automotive brand known for high risk taking, maximum performance, and durability. The “Centennial Edition” package was inspired by Chevrolet’s racing-bred foundation, along with Corvette’s international dominance on the race track in the first decade of the 21st century.
The Centennial Edition came finished exclusively in a Carbon Flash Metallic finish with satin-black graphics. Special badging graphics signifying Chevrolet’s racing history, including an image of Louis Chevrolet on the B-pillars, were added as accents to the cars finish – additional graphics were added to the wheel center caps and on the center on the steering wheel. The wheels were also finished in satin black and were sized specifically to the respective Corvette model and also included red brake calipers.
This 100th Centennial Edition Grand Sport Coupe comes with the 3LT option package, navigation, heads-up display, heated seats, power package, memory package, F55 magnetic selective ride control, power top, dual-zone climate control, Bose AM/FM/CD, dual-mode exhaust, and the Centennial Grand Sport Black Wheels. It is in excellent showroom condition and has been highly maintained.
FINANCING AVAILABLE / ALL TRADES WELCOME
CALL (972) 620-8200
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Seat adjusters, power bolster and power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Oil life monitoring system
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with compass, includes dual reading lights
- Memory Package, recalls 2 driver "presets" for 6-way power seat, outside mirrors and telescoping steering column
- Lighting, interior with courtesy, cargo and glovebox
- Instrumentation, electronic analog with Driver Information Center and 2-line display
- Head-Up Display with dot-matrix readouts for street mode, track mode with g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm and readings from key gauges including water temperature and oil pressure
- Hatch release, push button open with power hatch pulldown
- Floor mats, carpeted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Console, floor 2 covered cup holders, ashtray with cigar lighter, auxiliary power outlet and CD storage
- Cargo net and luggage shade
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD player, MP3 playback and DVD-based touch-screen navigation USB port, auxiliary input jack, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock, 6.5" LCD color display and voice recognition.
- Antenna, integral, hidden
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and outside temperature display
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable, located on driver visor
- Storage, with lockable glovebox, center console and 2 rear compartments with covers (Only includes 1 rear storage compartment with manual transmission.)
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering column, power telescopic with manual tilt
- Seats, Sport front bucket with perforated leather seating surfaces includes back angle adjustment, adjustable lumbar and side bolsters
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Headlamps, dual projector lamps, Xenon, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) low-beam tungsten-halogen high-beam with automatic exterior lamp control
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body- color
- Wheels, Grand Sport Silver painted aluminum 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) front and 19" x 12" (48.3 cm x 30.48 cm) rear
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. See the Owner's Manual or more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel with 3" polished stainless-steel tips
- Engine, 6.2L (376 ci) V8 SFI (430 hp [320.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 424 lb-ft of torque [572.4 N-m] @ 4600 rpm)
- Engine access, rear-opening hood
- Steering, power, speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion, variable ratio
- Calipers, Silver
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio, limited slip (Included and only available with (MZ6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Performance Package includes dry sump oil system, rear-mounted battery and differential cooler (Deleted when (MYC) 6-speed paddle shift, automatic transmission is ordered.)
Factory Installed Packages
- WHEELS, GRAND SPORT CHEVROLET CENTENNIAL BLACK ALUMINUM 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) front and 19" x 12" (48.3 cm x 30.48 cm) rear Included
- SEATS, SPORT FRONT BUCKET WITH PERFORATED LEATHER SEATING SURFACES includes back angle adjustment, adjustable lumbar and side bolsters Included
- EBONY, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES Included
- AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER, MP3 PLAYBACK AND DVD-BASED TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION USB port, auxiliary input jack, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock, 6.5" LCD color display and voice recognition. Included
- 3LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment $5,995
- CARBON FLASH METALLIC Included
- EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS Included
- REAR AXLE, 2.73 RATIO, LIMITED-SLIP, PERFORMANCE Included
- MAGNETIC SELECTIVE RIDE CONTROL for ultimate driver control and comfort through the use of driver-selected Tour or Sport modes. $1,695
- CHEVROLET CENTENNIAL SPECIAL EDITION includes exterior color (58U) Carbon Flash Metallic, Chevrolet Centennial Black wheels and (F55) Magnetic Selective Ride Control. Includes (BA5) Black Grand Sport fender badges.) $4,950
- CALIPERS, RED $595
- BLACK GRAND SPORT FENDER BADGES $100
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED PADDLE SHIFT WITH AUTOMATIC MODES $1,250
- ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) V8 SFI (430 hp [320.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 424 lb-ft of torque [572.4 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included
APR is W.A.C.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.