2012 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 100th Centennial Edition 4LT, Auto, Nice
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- [58U] Carbon Flash Metallic
- Ebony Leather
- 6.2L V8 430hp 424ft. lbs.
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 25
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Extended Warranty Available
- Corvette Warehouse
2012 100th Centennial Edition Coupe Carbon Flash Metallic / Satin Black Leather, 4LT Premium Option Package, Automatic Transmission, F55 Magnetic Ride Control, Navigation System, HUD, CD Player, Removable Top, and the Chrome Wheels with only 109k Miles!
Beautiful 4LT Centennial Coupe / One-Owner and a Perfect CarFax!
100th Centennial Edition Pkg ($4,950.00 Option)
The Chevrolet Motor Company was founded on November 3, 1911. In April 2011, Chevrolet announced that it would celebrate the 100th anniversary of its founding by introducing a “Centennial Edition” Corvette.
2012 Production of Corvettes was extremely low at 11,647 total units produced.
7,876 were coupes.
With rarity in GM's mind, a limited number of only 2,201 were Centennial Editions.
But only 172 were Centennial Edition Coupes.
One of the co-founders, Louis Chevrolet, was a fearless race car driver. His reputation on the racetrack helped establish an automotive brand known for high risk-taking, maximum performance, and durability. The “Centennial Edition” package was inspired by Chevrolet’s racing-bred foundation, along with Corvette’s international dominance on the race track in the first decade of the 21st century.
The Centennial Edition came finished exclusively in a Carbon Flash Metallic finish with satin-black graphics. Special badging graphics signifying Chevrolet’s racing history, including an image of Louis Chevrolet on the B-pillars, were added as accents to the car's finish – additional graphics were added to the wheel center caps and on the center on the steering wheel. The wheels were also finished in satin black and were sized specifically to the respective Corvette model, and included red brake calipers.
This 100th Centennial Edition Coupe comes with the 4LT option package, navigation, heads-up display, heated seats, power package, memory package, F55 magnetic selective ride control, removable top, dual-zone climate control, Bose AM/FM/CD, and the Chrome Wheels. It is in excellent showroom condition and has been highly maintained.
FINANCING AVAILABLE / ALL TRADES WELCOME
CALL (972) 620-8200
- Comfort Features
- Floor mats: front
- Floor mat material: carpet
- Steering wheel trim: leather
- Convenience Features
- Power steering: variable/speed-proportional
- Power outlet(s): 12V front
- Multi-function remote: keyless entry
- Memorized settings: 2 driver
- Cruise control
- Cargo area light
- Rearview mirror: auto-dimming
- Steering wheel: tilt and telescopic
- Push-button start
- Universal remote transmitter: garage door opener
- Passenger seat: heated
- Passenger seat power adjustments: 6
- Front seat type: sport bucket
- Driver seat: heated
- Driver seat power adjustments: 6
- Upholstery: leather
- External temperature display
- Multi-function display
- Head-up display
- Air Conditioning
- Front air conditioning: automatic climate control
- Front air conditioning zones: dual
- Air filtration
- Side mirror adjustments: power
- Side mirrors: driver side auto-dimming
- Wheels and Tires
- Wheels: painted aluminum alloy
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front fog lights
- Daytime running lights
- Window defogger: rear
- Power windows
- Solar-tinted glass
- Exterior Features
- Exhaust: dual tip
- Rear trunk/liftgate: power operated
- Mirror color: body-color
ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- Audio System
- In-Dash CD: MP3 Playback
- Total speakers: 9
- Speed sensitive volume control
- Satellite radio: SiriusXM
- Radio data system
- Premium brand: Bose
- Auxiliary audio input: jack
- In Car Entertainment
- Video monitor size: 6.5 in.
- Satellite communications: OnStar
- Navigation system: DVD
- Wireless data link: Bluetooth
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Stability and Traction
- Traction control
- Stability control
- Side airbags: front
- Front airbags: dual
- Rear brake type: ventilated disc
- Front brake type: ventilated disc
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Power door locks: anti-lockout
- Anti-theft system: alarm
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Front stabilizer bar
- Carbon Flash Metallic Paint Included
- Chrome Aluminum Wheels Includes 5-spoke chrome aluminum 18 x 8.5 inch front wheels and 19 x 10 inch rear wheels. $1,850
- Cross Drilled Brake Rotors $500
- Chevrolet Centennial Special Edition Includes exterior color Carbon Flash Metallic and Chevrolet Centennial Black wheels. $4,950
- Federal Emissions Requirements Includes Federal emissions requirements. Included
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control Suspension Includes Magnetic Selective Ride control for ultimate driver control and comfort through the use of driver-selected Tour or Sport, with larger cross-drilled brakes. $1,995
- Red Calipers $595
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2LT, Auto, Bose, Borla, Comp Gray's, Nice $28,995
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Auto, Grand Sport Black Wheels, Only 89k $22,995
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe 3LT, NPP, TT Seats, Heritage $31,995
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Auto, Pioneer, Chromes, Only 79k $24,995
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2LT, NAV, Bose, Auto, Skirts, Chromes, 84k $26,995
APR is W.A.C.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.