2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z16 Grand Sport Coupe 100th Centennial Edt, 19k
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- [58U] Carbon Flash Metallic
- Ebony Leather
- 6.2L V8 430hp 424ft. lbs.
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 25
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Extended Warranty Available
- Corvette Warehouse
2012 100th Centennial Edition Grand Sport Coupe Carbon Flash Metallic / Satin Black Leather, 3LT Premium Option Package, Automatic Transmission, F55 Magnetic Ride Control, Kenwood Stereo System, HUD, Removable Top, and the Grand Sport Centennial Black Alloy Wheels with only 19k Miles!
100th Centennial Edition Pkg ($4,950.00 Option)
The Chevrolet Motor Company was founded on November 3, 1911. In April 2011, Chevrolet announced that it would celebrate the 100th anniversary of its founding by introducing a “Centennial Edition” Corvette.
2012 Production of Corvettes was extremely low at 11,647 total units produced.
Only 5,056 were Grand Sports.
With rarity in GM's mind, a limited number of only 2,201 were Centennial Editions.
But only 1,040 were Centennial Edition Grand Sports.
One of the co-founders, Louis Chevrolet, was a fearless race car driver. His reputation on the racetrack helped establish an automotive brand known for high risk-taking, maximum performance, and durability. The “Centennial Edition” package was inspired by Chevrolet’s racing-bred foundation and Corvette’s international dominance on the race track in the first decade of the 21st century.
The Centennial Edition came finished exclusively in a Carbon Flash Metallic finish with satin-black graphics. Special badging graphics signifying Chevrolet’s racing history, including an image of Louis Chevrolet on the B-pillars, were added as accents to the car's finish – additional graphics were added to the wheel center caps and on the center on the steering wheel. The wheels were also finished in satin black, were sized specifically to the respective Corvette model, and included red brake calipers.
This 100th Centennial Edition Grand Sport Coupe comes with the 3LT option package, Kenwood stereo system, heads-up display, heated seats, power package, memory package, F55 magnetic selective ride control, power top, dual-zone climate control, Bose AM/FM/CD, dual-mode exhaust, and the Centennial Grand Sport Black Wheels. It is in excellent showroom condition and has been highly maintained.
FINANCING AVAILABLE / ALL TRADES WELCOME
CALL (972) 620-8200
- Convenience Features
- Memorized settings: 2 driver
- Push-button start
- Universal remote transmitter: garage door opener
- Power steering: variable/speed-proportional
- Multi-function remote: keyless entry
- Rearview mirror: auto-dimming
- Cruise control
- Cargo area light
- Steering wheel: tilt and telescopic
- Comfort Features
- Steering wheel trim: leather
- Floor mats: front
- Floor mat material: carpet
- Air Conditioning
- Air filtration
- Front air conditioning: automatic climate control
- Front air conditioning zones: dual
- Upholstery: leather
- Passenger seat: heated
- Passenger seat power adjustments: 6
- Front seat type: sport bucket
- Driver seat: heated
- Driver seat power adjustments: 6
- Multi-function display
- Head-up display
- Side mirror adjustments: power
- Side mirrors: driver side auto-dimming
- Wheels and Tires
- Wheels: painted aluminum alloy
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Exterior Features
- Exhaust: dual tip
- Mirror color: body-color
- Front fog lights
- Window defogger: rear
- Power windows
- Solar-tinted glass
ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- Audio System
- In-Dash CD: MP3 Playback
- Total speakers: 9
- Speed sensitive volume control
- Satellite radio: SiriusXM
- Radio data system
- Premium brand: Bose
- Auxiliary audio input: jack
- In Car Entertainment
- Video monitor size: 6.5 in.
- Satellite communications: OnStar
- Navigation system: DVD
- Wireless data link: Bluetooth
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Stability and Traction
- Traction control
- Stability control
- Side airbags: front
- Front airbags: dual
- Rear brake type: ventilated disc
- Front brake type: ventilated disc
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Power door locks: anti-lockout
- Anti-theft system: alarm
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Front stabilizer bar
- Black Grand Sport Fender Badges $100
- Dual-Mode Performance Exhaust Includes dual-mode performance exhaust with 6 additional horsepower and aggressive exhaust sound. $1,195
- Chevrolet Centennial Special Edition Includes exterior color Carbon Flash Metallic and Chevrolet Centennial Black wheels. $4,950
- Federal Emissions Requirements Includes Federal emissions requirements. Included
- Red Calipers $595
APR is W.A.C.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.